Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 28 – February 1, 2019
- Metal musicians and metal and hardcore Twitter agree: Maroon 5’s Super Bowl halftime performance sucked, and Adam Levin’s tattoos are ridiculous.
- You know what was way better than the Maroon 5 halftime show? This halftime show.
- Staind’s Aaron Lewis abruptly ended a Texas show after telling the crowd “I don’t know how to speak Spanish, I’m American.”
- Korn are suing their former drummer, David Silveria.
- Maynard says the new Tool album won’t be released in mid-April, but should be released in the mid-summer.
- Slipknot have released their 1999 documentary Welcome to Our Neighborhood online for the first time.
- Also, Corey Taylor shared some behind-the-scenes photos from the creation of his new Slipknot mask.
- The first week sales for Bring Me the Horizon’s new album were not terrific.
- This Arkansas senator is upset about an Eyehategod show poster that depicts him eating a baby. Here is EHG vocalist Mike IX Williams’ response.
- This West Virginia metal festival is under fire from religious zealots.
The post Everyone Hates Adam Levine, Aaron Lewis is ‘Muhrican, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week appeared first on MetalSucks.
read on: http://bit.ly/2RO1X1p