Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of July 23 – July 27, 2018
- Pestilence’s upcoming U.S. tour was cancelled after MetalSucks reported on frontman Patrick Mameli making bigoted statements online. Mameli denies wrongdoing; we beg to differ.
- Mårten Hagström says Meshuggah are sorry for having created djent.
- Chris Adler will be sitting out Lamb of God’s upcoming tour dates with Slayer, with Winds of Plague/Prong drummer Art Cruz temporarily replacing him.
- Speaking of Lamb of God, Randy Blythe is way into that sign language interpreter who went viral awhile back.
- Revolver says that these are the ’20 Essential Nu-Metal Albums.’
- And the new vocalist for Kvelertak is…
- Watch a legendary hardcore show that took place in an abandoned Denny’s!
- Learn how going to see Every Time I Die live could save your life.
- Rob Zombie doesn’t think Slayer’s retirement will stick.
- Are Behemoth teasing their new album? Looks that way!
read on: https://ift.tt/2mMxLXl