MÖTLEY CRÜE – The Dirt Movie Crew Member Electrocuted On Set

TMZ is reporting that a crew member working on the Mötley Crüe biopic The Dirt was rushed to the hospital after being electrocuted during production.
The incident happened Saturday morning in New Orleans where the film is shooting. TMZ were told that the crew member was working on a rooftop…
read on:
About therealsteavis (255019 Articles)
Committed to the Three Rs - Rugby league, Rock & roll and the Road

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: