Epic death/black metallers BLEEDING GODS are set to release their first album on Nuclear Entitled Dodekathlon on Jan 12th, 2018.
Today the band are launching pre-orders for the new concept album and are celebrating by releasing the first single, ‘From Feast To Beast’.
Main man and guitarist Ramon Ploeg spoke about the track and video, as well as the director, Sebastiaan Spijker: “We are really proud to launch our first single ‘From Feast To Beast’ from the new album Dodekathlon upon you! The track is about catching the Erymanthian Boar and bringing it back alive to King Eurystheus. This was Hercules’ 4th labour of the series of 12 episodes concerning his penance for slaying his son, daughter and wife Megara. Sebastiaan did an awesome job directing the video, which showcases our live performance. It is a real joy to work with him and he has a good and fast communication, which we like. We hope you will enjoy the video as much as we do!”
Dodekathlon is comprised of twelve tracks which each represent the twelve labours of Hercules under the rule os his cousin and king, Eurystheus. He was tasked with performing these labours for twelve years as a penance for his terrible actions…more info on the album concept will follow soon!
01. Bloodguilt (Nemean Lion)
02. Multiple Decapitation (Lernaean Hydra)
03. Beloved by Artemis (Ceryneian Hind)
04. From Feast To Beast (Erymanthian Boar)
05. Inhuman Humiliation (Augean Stables)
06. Birds Of Hate (Stymphalian Birds)
07. Saviour Of Crete (Cretan Bull)
08. Tyrannical Blood (Mares Of Diomedes)
09. Seeds Of Distrust (Belt Of Hippolyta)
10. Tripled Anger (Cattle Of Geryon)
11. Hera’s Orchard (Apples Of The Hesperides)
12. Hound Of Hell (Cerberus)
The album was recorded at Pitch Note Productions and Hal 5 Studio; mixed and mastered at Soundlodge Studio. The cover artwork was created by Dimitris Tzortzis from Immensa Artis.
read on: http://ift.tt/2zBCfYP